- This event has passed.
ROI Certification® Workshop in Auckland, New Zealand with Dr Jack Phillips
01/07/2019 @ 8:30 am - 05/07/2019 @ 12:00 pm NZST
ROI Certification® Workshop
Join 4,000+ certified ROI professionals and prove the return on investment (ROI) of your programmes
Become a Certified ROI Professional® through the ROI Institute’s world-leading ROI workshop and certification programme
At this five-day workshop, facilitated by world-renowned measurement and evaluation expert and author Dr Jack Phillips of the ROI Institute® and Beryl Oldham, you will master all the skills to implement a comprehensive ROI initiative in your organisation.
In addition to having the option to become fully certified in the ROI Methodology®, you will learn how to sustain the measurement and evaluation process on a
Once you’ve demonstrated competency in applying the ROI Methodology®, you will earn the prestigious Certified ROI Professional® designation.
This is a rare opportunity to learn from the world’s top expert on measuring the financial return on HR, OD and L&D programmes.
Who should attend
The ROI Certification® workshop is designed for people who are taking a leadership and coordination role in ROI implementation within their organisations. It is also invaluable for anyone who desires a more comprehensive and detailed exposure to
The workshop is ideal for anyone who needs to demonstrate the ROI and business impact of other initiatives such as human resources, quality, process improvement, organisational change, and technology implementation.
How ROI Certification® will benefit you
Gaining ROI Certification® will benefit you in many ways, including:
- Hands-on experience conducting an impact study using a programme or project from your own organisation
- Becoming a certified ROI Methodology® practitioner will give you a globally recognised certification and entitle you to offer one-day and two-day workshops in your own organisation
- Gaining sought-after skills that will make you more credible and valuable to your organisation
- Gaining ROI Network membership, which will give you access to invaluable tools, templates, resources and worldwide contacts for applying the ROI Methodology®
What you will learn
During the ROI Certification® workshop, you will gain hands-on experience in calculating and improving ROI in your own organisation, by learning how to:
- Determine data collection techniques, timing, and methods
- Choose appropriate strategies for isolating the effects of programs
- Convert impact measures to monetary values
- Analyse data and calculate the actual financial ROI
- Present results to a variety of audiences, including executives and key stakeholders
This workshop is ideal for anyone who needs the skills to measure the impact of HR, OD, and L&D learning and performance improvement programs.
Individuals who need to demonstrate the ROI and business impact of other initiatives such as human resources, quality, process improvement, organisational change, and technology implementation will also benefit.
- Pre-Work: Prior to the workshop, you will receive a pre-work form that helps you choose a program within your organization to evaluate using the ROI Methodology®. You will then submit pre-work prior to the workshop so that ROI Institute’s Certification Facilitators (Jack and/or Patti Phillips) can best approach the course with your project in mind.
- Workshop: Five days of content-rich, interactive sessions. The focus is on mastering the ROI Methodology® and applying it to your project evaluation.
- Virtual Assistance: Following the 5-day course, ROI Institute provides one-on-one virtual assistance to help you complete your ROI evaluation as soon as possible and ensure your process and data are credible.
- Right to Use Materials in Your Organisation: You have the right to reproduce and use materials you receive at ROI Certification® as you build capability in measurement and evaluation within your organisation.
- Certified ROI Professional® (CRP) Designation: A unique sought-after credential attained by over 4,000 professionals who have attended ROI Certification®. The certification is confirmation of your ability to measure and evaluate programs of many types and tie your programs to deliver bottom-line business results.
Auckland – 4+1/2 day workshop 1-5 July 2019
Earlybird $3995 NZD excl. GST
Contact us to learn about discounts for group bookings.
Contact us to register your interest, email firstname.lastname@example.org to be invoiced, or pay online below.